Mums & Bubs Yoga Melbourne
After birth, your body is adjusting to a new normal. Amidst the demands of new motherhood it’s vital to allow time to restore and strengthen your body. Nurtured Birth Mums & Bubs yoga classes allow you to focus on nurturing your body while bonding with your baby.
Mums & Bubs yoga classes focus on strengthening and stabilising the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles that have been affected by the weight of your pregnant belly. Stretching movements can help to release tension in your neck, back and shoulders.
Benefits of Mums & Bubs yoga classes include:
- Time to nurture yourself
- Reconnect with your body and balance your energy
- Develop relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- Build on your instinctive bonding with your baby
- Connect with other new, like-minded mothers.
To begin restoring health and strength with Nurtured Birth’s Mums & Bubs yoga, contact us.
To register click on the date you wish to begin
Mondays 10:45am- 11:45am (5 week series)
- Passes are valid for one user only and may not be shared
- No refunds are given for classes not attended
- Passes are non-refundable and not extendable
- Passes are non-transferrable once the course has commenced
- If you are unable to make a session please let us know at least 2 hours before so we know not to expect you on the day.
* Mamas at 6 week post birth you will be seeing your care provider for your post birth check-up. They will discuss with you the best time to start back at gentle exercise. Please discuss any concerns with your doctor if you are unsure. If you have had a natural birth normally 6 weeks maybe a good time to begin, if you have had a c-section best to discuss with your doctor when is the best time is to start for you.
* Mums and Bubs Yoga is suitable for babies 6 weeks through to crawling.
* It doesn’t matter if your baby is grizzly or unsettled we totally understand. Know we have created a supportive atmosphere for exactly this. Try to come with not too many expectations on how it will be. Some classes you will be able to participate in the whole session, other days your baba may be a little more unsettled and you will attend to them.
* Please bring is a bunny rug for your baba to lie on during the class. We do provide blankets however best to bring along a cloth you baba usually uses.
*Please bring a baby wearing carrier in the chance bubs is unsettled they may love to be snuggled onto you whilst you are moving around.
You will only need a water bottle, comfy clothing and your baby.