Be The Best Birth Partner Workshop
Being a birth partner is more than holding her hand and watching your baby being born. It’s about knowing when to step up and when to hold her space. Reaching your full potential as a birth partner is possible when you’re confident and prepared.
Sarah leads a dynamic, fun and engaging session that looks at why being the best birth partner matters and how to achieve it. Everyone leaves feeling excited and looking forward to this epic life event.
This workshop doesn’t replace childbirth education. Instead, it builds onto the knowledge base you already have and opens you up to the role of birth partner and its full potential.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Massage and the power of touch
- Breathing exercises
- Explore how movement and breath together can completely change the dynamic of birth
- How to be an exquisitely supportive partner during prelabour and birth
- Explore powerful ways to communicate with a woman in labour
- Your takeaway toolkit of strategies for navigating challenges at birth.
For information about prices and length of class please visit this page.
Partners keen to take their support role to the next level can contact us for more information.