Postnatal Doula In MelbourneBirthing your newborn is the beginning of one of the most exciting and memorable adventures in life. Rest with the new baby is essential to improve a speedy healthy recovery and nurtures better bonding. Having a Postnatal Doula can support this process, as they are an experienced extra set of hands, which can feel so comforting and reassuring as the new parents find their way. Maybe it is your second or third baby and your family and household needs experienced support. Mothers experiencing Postnatal depression, anxiety or just simple overwhelm can highly benefit from these services. Postnatal Doula Services – What Is Included?
- Walking the baby so you can get some sleep
- Newborn care, assisting with bathing, feeding time and changing nappies etc.
- Assist with de-briefing your birth story / emotional support as needed.
- Assist with bonding with the newborn.
- Learning to trust your intuition.
- Support with helping you discover your own parenting philosophy.
- Sibling support, ways to include siblings / help them transition.
- Prepare basic nutritious food for the family.
- Light domestic tasks.
For enquires and appointments of postnatal care call 0401 083 778