Come Work With Us
Current Job Opportunity – We are looking for an administrative super star
We are currently expanding! In the last 12 months our business has doubled and we now require an amazing administrative super star to join our dream team. Like every team player at Nurtured Birth you will be highly valued.
The role will require some sassy abilities to multi-task and problem solve. Exceptional customer service, ability to work independently and with other team admin members and practitioners.
Responsibilities at this stage are to answer calls, managing appointment bookings, daily administrative tasks and also be a great support to our practitioners and director. We are in the process of finding a new (larger) home and are about to launch our beautiful new website along with a range of complimentary services for our clients. This will be the right fit for someone who is committed to their own wellbeing as well as others, supporting our culture of holistic wellness.
- Reception/personal assistant or practice management experience
- Xero software experience is a must
- Interest in women’s health/pregnancy/babies essential
- Flexible school hours available 9.30/10am-2.30/3pm x 2 or 3 days a week
- Commencing as casual, permanent role for right candidate
- Availability to work up to 4 days a week if/when required with notice (Not crucial but would be ace)
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Microsoft Suite knowledge essential
- Assisting with marketing, social media, reporting, inventory,
- Proactive to improvement of systems and processes
- Appointment scheduling & time management skills.
We require a clear communicator with professional presentation. Compassionate and sensitive to our clients, with a calm can do manner.
Remuneration – Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010 (MA000027) – level 5
If this speaks to you we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications close by 15 July 2019.