LATEST UPDATE 2022
Clinic is open and we are treating clients and all our practitioners are back on board.
- We are adhering to all government guidelines about health and safety and we have a COVID safety plan in place for the whole clinic.
- Practitioners will wear masks and clients are still required to wear masks.
- We ask that all clients and therapists check in via the QR code on the front door upon arrival and use the hand sanitisation at the front door.
We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this pandemic it is so important to give you as much information as possible about the procedures we have in place to reassure and collaborate with our community in order to maintain a sanitary environment.
We will continue to uphold our high clinical and sanitation standards. These practices include:
At the Windsor Clinic:
- We are screening all our clients. If they feel unwell with flu-like symptoms such as: fever, breathing difficulties, cough or unusual fatigue, they will need to change their appointment time and NOT attend their appointment. We are emailing the client history forms for clients to complete before their appointment.
- We are allowing time between clients so the practitioners can sanitise all surfaces, themselves and change linen.
- Mandatory hand sanitisation on arrival at the front door to be used before entering the space, as well as QR code check-in for contact tracing purposes.
- We are asking clients to avoid the waiting room area.
- Asked clients to arrive on the dot of their appointment so they can come straight through to the consult room.
- Hepa filters are used in all rooms. Windows will be open.
- All practitioners in all rooms are vaccinated.
Your vaccine status
- You will be contacted by the clinic to know your vaccine status.
- Currently we are seeing both vaccinated and unvaccinated people in the clinic.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times unless you have a medical exemption.
- If you are unvaccinated and have a medical exemption for mask wearing you are required to a have a COVID-19 test 48 hours prior to your appointment please contact us on 0401083778 to discuss your circumstances if you are unclear.
- These conditions may change we will inform you if they do. We appreciate the community support as we navigate this new way of staying open during a pandemic.
At the Nook Yoga Studio.
Our Prenatal Yoga Classes are not running at this time . We hope to be open again soon.
Our room at Cabrini Mother and Baby Centre in Malvern
Remains closed until further notice.
If you are experiencing any symptoms relating to COVID-19 at all please also call us to reschedule and discuss health care options that we offer at Nurtured Birth 0401 083 778.
I know I speak for every member of our Nurtured Birth team when I say that we take the greatest pride in the role we play in the lives of our clients. I am very proud of all the team for all the effort each one is taking to keep the space sanitised. This has been a very challenging time for all of us and we are all having to adapt and flow.
I wanted you to know that we are providing all of the following services:
- Birth Support
- Naturopathy- Telehealth only
- Private Childbirth Education- Telehealth only
Need to talk about your birth?
I am offering Telehealth consults for mums or couples who would like to chat about their birth and get birth mindset ready! For more information please call us 0401083778.
If you have any further questions or concerns, I encourage you to contact us here with any questions.
Thank you so much for the ongoing support for our small business.