WE ARE OPEN AS USUAL
At Nurtured Birth we are classified as essential health services which are: Osteopathy, Naturopathy, Remedial and Therapeutic Massage and Birth Support. This means we can remain open unless strict lockdown is enforced.
We will advise you of any changes if they occur. Some individual practitioners may need to limit hours going forwards due to personal circumstances. We will be in touch if this impacts your appointment time. If you don’t hear from us that means all is well with your appointment. Thank you for your patience and understanding with this.
We have been and will continue to take extra measures in attempt to keep everyone safe. We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of the Coronavirus it is so important to give you as much information as possible about the procedures we have in place to reassure and collaborate with our community in order to maintain a sanitary environment. To read more about what we have put in place click here:
We will continue to uphold our high clinical and sanitation standards. These practices include:
At the Windsor Clinic:
- We are screening all our clients. If they feel unwell with flu-like symptoms such as: fever, breathing difficulties, cough or unusual fatigue, they will need to change their appointment time and NOT attend their appointment. We are emailing the client history forms for clients to complete before their appointment.
- We are allowing half an hour between clients so the practitioners can sanitise all surfaces, themselves and change linen.
- Mandatory hand sanitisation on arrival at the front door to be used before entering the space.
- Closed our waiting room area.
- Asked clients to arrive on the dot of their appointment so they can come straight through to the consult room.
- Practitioners will wear masks, some through the whole session some will only around the head area. You are welcome to BYO a mask or ask us for one on arrival.
At the Nook Yoga Studio.
For now we are having to close the Yoga Studio. All Prenatal Yoga classes are now online.
Our room at Cabrini Mother and Baby Centre in Malvern
Remains closed until further notice.
If you are experiencing any symptoms relating to COVID-19 at all please also call us to reschedule and discuss health care options that we offer at Nurtured Birth 0401 083 778.
I know I speak for every member of our Nurtured Birth team when I say that we take the greatest pride in the role we play in the lives of our clients. I am very proud of all the team for all the effort each one is taking to keep the space sanitised. This is such a challenging time for all of us and we are all having to adapt and flow.
I wanted you to know that we are providing all of the following services:
- Birth Support
- Naturopathy- Telehealth only
- Online Prenatal Yoga classes- email me if you are interested
- Private Childbirth Education- Telehealth only
Need to talk about your birth?
I am offering Telehealth or in person consults for mums or couple who would like to chat about their birth and get birth mindset ready! For more information please call us 0401083778.
If you have any further questions or concerns, I encourage you to contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for the ongoing support for our small business.
Take really good care of yourself, loved ones and beloved community.
Director of Nurtured Birth